The call for applications is closed.
See you during the exhibition : January 24 to 26, 2020.
PREPARE YOUR BOOKS AND 4 PICTURES
Rendez-vous • Image puts the accent on authors work.
The theme being free the art director will pay a big attention on the coherence of the presented work.
Every domain of the photography should be represented at RDV•I.
So present your best books, they will be judged with a critical but friendly eye.
VERONIQUE DE VIGUERIE - ART DIRECTOR
The art director of Rendez-vous • Image choses the authors / works which will be exhibited. This white card to a single person gives a pronounced exhibition. The result of the process of choice is thus completely accepted.
DATES TO REMEMBER
Opening of the call for entries: September 8, 2019
Deadline for online registration: November 30, 2019
Publication of the list of selected works: December 12, 2019
Exhibition in Strasbourg - France: January 24-26, 2020
WHAT DOES IT COST?
The registration fees are 15 € per book.
The editors / self-editors can submit several books
BE WELL PREPARED
The registration is done on-line. Prepare the elements below before beginning. Do not hesitate to prepare your texts in word to copy-paste them in the on-line form.
PREPARE THE INFORMATION ABOUT YOURSELF
- Email, name, first name...
- Address, phone number, internet page, status...
- A short text of presentation: route, approach, experiences, maximum 100 words / 700 characters in your monther tongue and in english.
PREPARE THE INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR BOOKS
- Title of the book, typ of work: argentic or digital
- Description of the book (maximum 100 words / 700 characters) in your mother tongue and in english
PREPARE THE FILES
- The coversheet
- 3 double pages from the book
- Format : 3000 px for the biggest side, RGB, jpg.
- Size : maximum 5 Mb per image.
SEND A HARD COPY OF THE BOOK
- Send a copy of the book before the closing date so that the art director can choose the winners.
- The delivery address is given in the rules.
SETTLE THE REGISTRATION FEES
- Registration fees: 15 € per submitted book. To be settle during registration.
- Exhibition fees: 40 € to rent a table. Optional, to be settle if the book has been seleted for the exhibition
- Settlement can be done by credit card or PayPal
CREATE YOUR ACCOUNT TO PRESENT YOUR SERIES AND BOOKS
Who can participate?
- The Rendez-vous • Image Book Award is open to all photographers and all editors.
- Any freedom is left as for the choice of one or several treated subjects.
- All the layouts and all the sizes are accepted.
- The closing date is set to November 30th, 2019
- Registering will be only possible on-line www.rdvi.fr/en/ à Participate
- One copy of the book will be sent by post to: Rendez-vous • Image / 2 rue Séger / 68490 Petit-Landau / France
- Following pictures must be supplied to be published in the catalog: the book coversheet, 3 double pages from the book.
- The pictures must be supplied in the following definition: 3000 pixel the big side, RVB, jpg, maximum 5 Mo.
- The books will not be sent back and will remain the property of RDV•I.
- All the shipping costs must be taken into account by the candidates.
- The registration fees of 15 € per book.
- The fees can be paid by credit card or PayPal.
- The books will be judged only after reception of the registration fees.
- The jury will select the books to be exhibited as well as the three prize-winners. Its decisions will be without appeal.
- During the exhibition the prize of the public will be defined by the visitors.
- The pictures copyright stays with the authors.
- The author must have all the necessary authorizations for the exhibition of his book.
- The reproduction of pictures is authorized for the catalog and for the promotion of the RDV•I exhibition, including on Internet, unless otherwise notified in writing. The author gives up any request of rights concerning the presentation and the reproduction of these pictures.
- Location Palais des Congrès de Strasbourg
67082 Strasbourg Cedex – France
- Dates from Friday 24th to Sunday 26th January 2020
- Time Friday 6 pm - 9 pm / Saturday 10 am - 21 pm / Sunday 10 am - 7 pm
- A catalog will be published for the exhibition and an electronic version will be available online.
- The author read the whole regulation which he accepts and makes the commitment to respect.
- The participation in the contest implies the complete acceptance of the rules. The not planned cases are the only competence of the organizers.
The grantings are offered by CEWE
Vouchers to be used on cewe.fr
1st prize: 400 €
2nd prize: 350 €
3rd prize: 300 €
The public prize: 200 €